Friday, July 28, 2006
220 gm. dark brown sugar
100 gm. Butter
4 Tbsp Hot water mix with 1 Tbsp. Nescafe
2 tsp. Baking Powder
120 gm. plain flour
For The Topping:
150 gm. Sour Cream
150 gm. white chocolate - broken into chunks
2 Tbsp. castor sugar
cocoa powder to sprinkle on top
(1) Melt butter in a pan, stir in the sugar and mix until well combined.
Then take off from the heaet and stir in eggs and coffee mixture. Let it cool slightly.
(2) Stir in the flour and baking powder until well mixed.
(3) Pour into a 7" sq. tray and bake in the oven at 180C for about 30 mins. Remove from oven and leave to cool, then remove from the tin.
(4) Melt together the sour cream, white chocolate and sugar in a small bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Stir well and then leave to cool for about 15 mins.
(5) Spread the sour cream mixture on top of the moccachino slice. Put into the fridge to let it set for awhile then sprinkle cocoa powder over it.
(6) Cut into squares or rectangles and serve with a cup of mocca.