Alannia, post this for you. From Alex Goh's "Fantastic Cheesecake" which is a good buy.
Made a slight change only.
(A) 3 Egg yolks
15 gm. Sugar
(B) 3 Egg Whites
(C) 80 gm. sugar
(D) 70 gm. flour
(E) 40 gm. melted butter or Cornoil
250 gm. Cream cheese
50 gm. sugar
80 gm. melted chocolate
2 tbsp. Orange Juice
250 gm. Whip Topping (I cut down the whip cream - original is 300 gm)
3 to 4 Bananas - sliced
Some Lemon Juice
Method for the cake:
(1) Whisk egg yolks with sugar till fluffy.
(2) Whisk (B) until soft peak then gradually pour in sugar and whip till stiff.
(3) Mix the egg yolk mixture with the egg white mixture and then fold in the flour lightly.
(4) Fold in melted butter.
(5) Put the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a plain nozzle and pipe out a 10-cm round cake onto the lined pan.
(6) Bake at 200C for about 10 mins or till light brown.
(7) Remove cake from oven and let it cool on the wire rack.
(1) Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Pour in melted chocolate and orange juice until well mixed.
(2) Fold in whipped cream and mix well.
(3) Slice the bananas and mix into the bananas.
(4) Apply some filling onto the cake (this will help to stick the bananas in place), place the banana slices in front and pipe the cream cheese filling over the bananas.
Then fold into a half-moon shape and dust icing sugar on top.
(5) Serve chilled.