Monday, June 26, 2006
250 gm. Butter
350 gm. Top Flour - sifted
130 gm. Sugar powder or castor sugar
25 gm. Cocoa Powder
2 Tbsp. Nutella
120 gm. Hazelnut - chopped
50 gm. Cornflour - sieved
Some Almond nibs for the top
(1) Cream butter and sugar till creamy.
(2) Add in Nutella and cocoa powder and mix well.
(3) Add in chopped hazelnut.
(4) Add in Top flour and cornflour and mix till it becomes a dough.
(5) Roll the dough between 2 plastic sheets and then sprinkle some almond nib on
top. Then use the rolling pin to roll on top lightly , just to stick the almond
nibs onto the dough.
(6) Use a cookie cutter to cut out the cookies and lay onto a baking tray.
(7) Bake at 160C for about 15 mins.
(8) Cool cookies before storing into containers.